• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

How much is a Chinese SKS Paratrooper rifle with 420 rounds of ammo & 4 hi-cap magazines worth?

BRobb19

NEAR Chapel Hill/Durham, North Carolina, USA
imported post

It has the folding stock, bayonet, 4 USA steel 30 round magazines, and 420 rounds of Sellier and Bellot 7.62x39 ammo.

Factoring in the high cost of ammunition, as well as the 4 high capacity magazines, how much money is this total package worth?

buzzsaw

imported post

As the old story goes "It dependes on whether you are buying or selling". Seriously, is it Norinco or Polytech or some other manufactor? Is it a real para model with a shortened barrel or just one dressed up like a para. model with the folding stock. If/then norinco carries a little more value than the polytech but either should go in the $400 +- to $500 range depending on condition and temp. of the stock. If it was warm I wouldn't touch it. Any other manufact. would price less. Hope this helps