Thread: Florida Needs To Start Honoring Non-Resident Permits

Banned

Post imported post

Utah will honor a non-resident Florida permit, but Florida won't honor Utah's non-resident permit.

Florida needs to get off this scam and show some manners to the other states.

I could have had a N.H. or Utah permit for far less money and far shorter time. If Florida is going to take forever to issue permits, and blow through its own deadlines, it needs to do the right thing and let us shop around for more responsive permits.

Post imported post

smoking357 wrote:
    Utah will honor a non-resident Florida permit, but Florida won't honor Utah's non-resident permit.

I could have had a N.H. or Utah permit for far less money and far shorter time. If Florida is going to take forever to issue permits, and blow through its own deadlines, it needs to do the right thing and let us shop around for more responsive permits.
    Why are you trying to ruffle feathers again??? You already have a default license from florida.

Banned

Post imported post

Glock23-4-Me wrote:
    smoking357 wrote:

Why are you trying to ruffle feathers again??? You already have a default license from florida.
    So asking Florida to show the same respect to a Utah non-resident license as Utah shows to a Florida non-resident license is "ruffling feathers?"

This is really a do-as-you're-told sort of place, isn't it?

"The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of governmental power, not the increase of it." - Woodrow Wilson

Post imported post

smoking357 wrote:
    Glock23-4-Me wrote:
    smoking357 wrote:

So asking Florida to show the same respect to a Utah non-resident license as Utah shows to a Florida non-resident license is "ruffling feathers?"

This is really a do-as-you're-told sort of place, isn't it?

"The history of liberty is a history of the limitation of governmental power, not the increase of it." - Woodrow Wilson
    LMAO, exactly, now your catching on.