Thread: Commentary re Flynn: To Hell With the Constitution; I’ll Do What I Want

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

To Hell With the Constitution; I’ll Do What I Want

http://digg.com/d1pesD?OTC-em-sh2

SNIP

"My troops"? They're police officers.

"Decide whether you have a right to carry it"? Ever heard of due process?

For someone who is supposed to uphold the law, even have a dedication to the law, by totally disregarding that law and infringing on the rights of others to keep and bear arms under the fear of being taken down, Chief Flynn exhibits a certain tyrannical and totalitarian approach, out of line with the Constitution. By defying the law, that’s what Chief Flynn is doing, he breaks it. His advice if put into practice is unconstitutional. It is he who is operating outside the law, by imposing his own rule on others.

The matter of open carry should not be a contentious one. And indeed, in the history of this country it has only become so in modern times.

Objectively, someone carrying a gun is not causing a disorder; this would only be in the eyes of the beholder, the mindset of each individual or of society as a whole who have had their sensibilities manipulated. Usually this happens in societies where limitations and restrictions replace liberties and freedoms, toward a particular goal.

Centurion

Post imported post

I tried and tried to "digg" this but even when I am logged into the Digg it website I get an error message telling me that I have to be logged in to "digg it" when using IE

FRUSTRATING

Also, first time I have seen the "Digg It" tool bar.

When using Firefox... NO PROBLEM.... works like a dream!

editted for more infomation about functionality with a different browser!
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

JoeSparky wrote:
    I tried and tried to "digg" this but even when I am logged into the Digg it website I get an error message telling me that I have to be logged in to "digg it" when using IE
    Right - you need to have logged in to DIGG.com to DIGG.

Centurion

Post imported post

Mike wrote:
    JoeSparky wrote:
    Right - you need to have logged in to DIGG.com to DIGG.
    I attempted to log in from the login location on the Digg tool bar.... it indicated that I had logged in, at least it showed a LOGOUT option and it still wouldn't let me digg it until I access the system via FireFox instead of IE.
    RIGHTS don't exist without RESPONSIBILITY!
    If one is not willing to stand for his rights, he doesn't have any Rights.
    I will strive to stand for the rights of ANY person, even those folks with whom I disagree!
    As said by SVG--- "I am not anti-COP, I am PRO-Citizen" and I'll add, PRO-Constitution.
    If the above makes me a RADICAL or EXTREME--- So be it!

Life Member NRA
    Life Member GOA
    2nd amendment says.... "...The right of the people to keep and bear arms SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED!"

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

joe: ive had the same problem.. its just the fact that IE stinks

i use firefox for everything...