• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Look at me I was on SKY News.

nova

imported post

longwatch wrote:
nova wrote:
What a biased story. But expected.

While we're on the topic of G&A, do you guys have any Unique and 2400 powder in stock? 124gr Gold Dots (100rd box of bullets, not loaded ammo), small/large pistol primers? I saw you guys extended the counter on that side of the shop so I didn't remember to check what was on the shelf.

Thanks in advance, I'll have to come back out anyways to say hi while I'm in the area :)
I have the Gold Dots but none of the rest, sorry.
Thanks a bunch! I'll have to make it out to manassas and get a box. Everyone seems to be cleaned out of reloading supplies it's scary!

Neplusultra

imported post

Tomahawk wrote:
sccrref wrote:
Neplusultra wrote:
I liked Collin's rationale that people should listen to what he's saying since "he's" been affected by gun violence. But, I guess shouldn't listen to us because we haven't??? How does someone graduate from college and have reasoning powers as such?
I cannot totally agree with that rational. We have all been affected by gun violence or violence with a weapon. We may not have been the direct recipient of the violence but once we heard or read about said violence, it in fact did affect some if not all of us in some way.
If you've ever thought about not paying your taxes you realize you are threatened with "gun violence".
Yep, shocks a lot of people when I point that out to them.

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

doug23838 wrote:
gorilla_killa-708431.jpg
I don't ever want to hear anybody complain about my avatar again.

Looks like the guy who didn't get the Geico caveman job!

riverrat10k

imported post

sccrref wrote:
Neplusultra wrote:
I cannot totally agree with that rational. We have all been affected by gun violence or violence with a weapon. We may not have been the direct recipient of the violence but once we heard or read about said violence, it in fact did affect some if not all of us in some way.
One of the reasons for my increased advocacy was the brutal slaughter of the Harvey family in Richmond, a few miles from my house.

marshaul

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I guess it's to be expected, but I was fairly annoyed.

"As Americans stick to their guns, the likelihood is that gun violence will increase".

So says Mr. Presumptuous Brit.