Thread: OC Radio Interview @ AM 1670 - Sly in the Morning - Tuesday 4-28 7:30Am Central time

Centurion

Post imported post

Rumor has it there will be a segment on "Sly in the Morning" tomorrow morning 7:30 AM regarding Open Carry

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Yup - just got an email from the show: OCDO member and Berlin, WI open carrier Nik Clark will be on tomorrow morning at 7:35in the Madison, WI area.. If you want to listen in from the internet, click "listen online" at http://www.wtdy.com OR listen to the podcast which will be put up shortly thereafter at http://www.slysoffice.com.

Let's roll folks - get your friends and neighbors to tune in!

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Hugh (Nick):

Looks like you are becomminga defacto spokesperson. I don't know if that's to your liking or not but you have been doing a excellent job. Go get 'em big fella.

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Dang Nik, if John or I drop over dead with a heart attack then you can be the new co-founder!

Seriously, the only talking pointI would have tried to add if there was time is somthing like "hey, look, gun owners are prepared to play ball with police should they show up to talk to us in a consensual encounter checking things out - this is new to everybody, and besides, every police department in Wisconsin seems to get the AG opinion except Milwaukee."

And wow - Sly is still talking up open carry and running the TV4 news item over the air! This all shold be on pod cast soon hopefully.

Centurion

Post imported post

Thanks Mike,

I was pretty happy with how the interview went. I wish we had another half-hour to continue the conversation.

Its funny, my background is B2B corporate sales, and these interviews are just like a meeting with a big client, you get done, and you play back everything you said in your mind, wondering if you could have said something different, something better.

But I thought it went well. Hopefully they'll have a podcast up soon.

Centurion

Post imported post

http://podcast.loyalears.com/wtdy.ph...p;file_id=4316

link to streaming audio or podcast of todays interview

Founder's Club Member Brass Magnet's Avatar

Post imported post

Good Job!

I'be always liked Sly, now I know why.
    R[ƎVO˩]UTION

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ

Lex malla, lex nulla

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

Once again good job Nik! Finally got around to listening to it. I listened to all ofyour segment but two minutes into the other guys I just had to turn it off! LOL

Ben