• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OC Radio Interview @ AM 1670 - Sly in the Morning - Tuesday 4-28 7:30Am Central time

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Yup - just got an email from the show: OCDO member and Berlin, WI open carrier Nik Clark will be on tomorrow morning at 7:35in the Madison, WI area.. If you want to listen in from the internet, click "listen online" at http://www.wtdy.com OR listen to the podcast which will be put up shortly thereafter at http://www.slysoffice.com.

Let's roll folks - get your friends and neighbors to tune in!

Lammie

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Hugh (Nick):

Looks like you are becomminga defacto spokesperson. I don't know if that's to your liking or not but you have been doing a excellent job. Go get 'em big fella.

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Dang Nik, if John or I drop over dead with a heart attack then you can be the new co-founder!

Seriously, the only talking pointI would have tried to add if there was time is somthing like "hey, look, gun owners are prepared to play ball with police should they show up to talk to us in a consensual encounter checking things out - this is new to everybody, and besides, every police department in Wisconsin seems to get the AG opinion except Milwaukee."

And wow - Sly is still talking up open carry and running the TV4 news item over the air! This all shold be on pod cast soon hopefully.

hugh jarmis

Centurion
imported post

Thanks Mike,

I was pretty happy with how the interview went. I wish we had another half-hour to continue the conversation.

Its funny, my background is B2B corporate sales, and these interviews are just like a meeting with a big client, you get done, and you play back everything you said in your mind, wondering if you could have said something different, something better.

But I thought it went well. Hopefully they'll have a podcast up soon.

imported post

You guys floor me. You have an excellent opportunity to garner not just local, but worldwide publicity for the open carry cause and you totally ignore it.
As a Baton Rouge FBI agent once told me, "the stupidity of humanity never ceases to amaze me."

BJA

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Once again good job Nik! Finally got around to listening to it. I listened to all ofyour segment but two minutes into the other guys I just had to turn it off! LOL :banghead:

Ben