• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Fort Collins - Meetup and Question

lopoetve

imported post

RayeHawk wrote:
You all are invited to join me at Lake Loveland for sterile carry picnic . . .

Wednesday, August 26 5:30pm (or when you can get there) at the Statue of Liberty.

Potluck - bring food, plan to share. Video cameras encouraged, as are chairs, etc. There's not much there, from what I remember.

I'm sure that you all wouldn't even think of it, but just in case, soft drinks only, please.

I'll be wearing the Libertarian Party of Washington shirt and Taurus Titanium .38. (And probably blue jeans and shoes. ;o)

Rachel H.
Seattle area, but Colorado Front Range homegirl
I could probably make it then.

RayeHawk

imported post

lopoetve wrote:
RayeHawk wrote:

Wednesday, August 26 5:30pm (or when you can get there) at the Statue of Liberty.

Potluck - bring food, plan to share. Video cameras encouraged, as are chairs, etc. There's not much there, from what I remember.

I'm sure that you all wouldn't even think of it, but just in case, soft drinks only, please.

I'll be wearing the Libertarian Party of Washington shirt and Taurus Titanium .38. (And probably blue jeans and shoes. ;o)

Rachel H.
I could probably make it then.

Great! See you then . . . :eek:)

Buckskinner15

imported post

RayeHawk wrote:

Rachel H.
I'll plan on being there as well. Thanks Rachel for planning this.

Ham OCer

imported post

Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. This is an awesome resource. I live in Fort Collins and wish I could come, but I have class at Front Range at that time.:cry: Maybe next time.

Chris

Buckskinner15

imported post

Ham OCer wrote:
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. This is an awesome resource. I live in Fort Collins and wish I could come, but I have class at Front Range at that time.:cry: Maybe next time.

Chris

Hey Chris,

I go to Front Range as well, we should meet up some time. If you want, shoot me an email and let me know what times you're around campus. Thanks!

Jarod

jtkmusicman@aol.com

RayeHawk

imported post

Thanks to all of you who came out on Wednesday - I had a great time! :eek:)

Too bad the cops wouldn't come out.

FYI, everbody - apparently Loveland's PD reads here.

Knew the event was planned - declined to check it out when someone called.

mahkagari

imported post

That actually sounds like a good thing. Knew we're not nogoodniks, their job is to enforce the law, they had no RAS that we were doing anything illegal, left us alone.I prefer that to any alternative "teach 'em a lesson" attitude.