• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Lunch any one Everett area?

phoneguy

imported post

I noticed there is a few of us want to meet up for lunch. It can be anywhere centrally located. I'm open short notice except Friday I have to work.

jbone

imported post

With Friday out, Sunday may work. Wendy's Old Fashion Hamburgers works for me!

phoneguy

imported post

I am open just give a time and place also. We got some place better. Think of the vegans.

phoneguy

imported post

just_a_car wrote:
phone guy wrote:
I am open just give a time and place also. We got some place better. Think of the vegans.
I do all the time... "I wonder if they taste like corn-fed beef?..." :shock:...:p
They they are delicious. Corn beef with corn bread.

This Sunday smoky point area @ noon or evening? This way NavyLT doese not have to take a ferry. Your in Edmounds We can car pool from Everett room for one.
Sunday sound good everyone?

phoneguy

imported post

Right Wing Wacko wrote:
Sunday in Smokey Point... perfect! :)

Time and Place?

I've had good luck at the Buzz-In and I-Hop, but will go just about anywhere.
Noon time at the buzz in smoky point this Sunday. I will be there. You know what I look like.

just_a_car

imported post

phone guy wrote:
Right Wing Wacko wrote:
Sunday in Smokey Point... perfect! :)

Time and Place?

I've had good luck at the Buzz-In and I-Hop, but will go just about anywhere.
Noon time at the buzz in smoky point this Sunday. I will be there. You know what I look like.
You mean the one in Arlington?... 17216 Smokey Point Dr, Arlington, WA

Google Map: http://www.tinyurl.com/cwze3o

just_a_car

imported post

NavyLT wrote:
phone guy wrote:
Navylt. That "ferry incident" is like a year old.
Is not. It's TWO years old! Dang it, it's all sudden valley gunner's fault!

Well, it's still fun to OC on the ferry, though.
Technically my fault for linking to it in regards to the post on ferries and carrying. Though it's SVG's fault for posting in it. :p

mjohnson

imported post

So is anyone welcome or do you have a private lunch going? I've wanted to make other meets but couldn't, this is just too close to pass up.

phoneguy

imported post

Every one is well come. Of course We have a strict protocall about our holstered guns and our demeanor. I'll let someone else jump in on this, if they have questions.