• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gold Star Open Carry States versus Real Life Superheroes

Butterbone

Erlanger;Boone county side, Kentucky, USA
imported post

So I saw this story on the news last night about a 21 year old kid and his friends in Cincinnati who dress up incostumes with handcuffs, pepper spray, andtazers and run around the city at night fighting crime.

I call that a Darwinian race to see who gets murdered first.

I then looked over the Gold Star OC map provided here at OC.Org and noticed something.

Based on the information provided by the World Super Registry, and Real Life Superheros.org, there doesn't appear to be a need of any kind for Super heroes in states where citizens are allowed to defend themselves.

Coincidence?

Interesting none the less.

zer0cool

imported post

They jump to attention and put their hands on their hips and someone puts on the background music... Dun Dun Dun Ta Duuuuuuuuunnn DIP$HITS!

I have a super hero ability... It's called using my brain... and my gaydar. Other than that, the weapon is a simple tool.

Speaking of tools these guys are the whole tool shed.

Bill Starks

State Researcher
imported post

It's called using my brain... and my gaydar
:banghead:sad to see that comment.... While not gay I do know a few openly gay members of OCDO who have made great contributionsfor the Open Carry movement.

Abock33

imported post

A friend of mine at work was talking about this. His superhero name is Shadowhair. He says his videos are on youtube.