• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

ARLENE SPECTER PRISTINE BULLET LIKE Energizer Rabbit

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Although Arlene Specter is given a high rating by the NRA , the GOA have never liked the guy . The " Magic Bullet " or " Pristine Bullet " Specter from the JFK killing has always made my skin crawl since I was a kid living in Pa .

Today Specter switched to the Dem. Party where many believe he will be at home . Hereare the reasons the GOA opposes Specter .

http://gunowners.org/he30623.htm

Specter's "Magic Bullet" that just keeps going and going thru the flesh and bones of two people while changing directions in mid-air plus thru car parts to remain in pristine condition on the floor of the limo is mine .

FreedomJoyAdventure

imported post

Specter finally came out of the closet. He's been a closet Democrat for AGES. I can't stand the sight of him. I've always thought of him him as a slimy weasel RINO, a despicable Gollum with no spine nor character.