Thread: Just wanted to thank you guys...

Post imported post

For helping me understand the laws pertaining to OCing. By Kimberguy setting up a table at the Gun/Knife show in Jackson I was able to learn about OCing. Had he not done that I may have aimlessly walked around believing that we are only allowed to CC. Also I wanted to thank those of you who have taken to answer some of the MANY questions i have thrown out there over the past few weeks not to mention these past few days.

You guys can't say it enough; WASH, RINSE, REPEAT!!! It seems like ALOT to read and can be very overwhelming, but it is crucial that everyone new and old to this concept understand EVERYTHING under that topic thread! I was one of those guys who just did a little more than skim through , but it is imperative that you memorize the information that is under that topic!

Thanks again!

Post imported post

I don't think there is a need to thank anybody. You've become involved, and now you're just part of the big picture of OCing in Michigan, same as the rest of us.

But as a side note, yes, the information is crucial. I have stated over and over that I suggest against OCing unless someone is extremely confident with the law. Anytime anyone goes somewhere OCing, it is best to first ask yourself if it will for sure be legal, and if you are ready for something bad to happen, such as an extremely unlikely gun grab, or an unlikely but possible negative police encounter. Without extreme confidence, I suggest against OCing.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

You may not think there is a need to thank anyone, but I do. So thank all of you!