• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone Interested In Forming An OC Group In Newark?

rottman43055

imported post

I was thinking it would be good for OCers to get together once a month or every other month& exchange contact info and share information where OC has had good feedback, LEO reactions in surrounding areas, public awarenessetc.

It would also be nice to feel as if you where not the only OCer around town.

We could meet outdoors when weather permits, when its not to hot or cold.

I have a small church that would even make a good location for meet & greets.

Anyway, if anyone is interested post here.

Don

niko

imported post

Thank god some one near me wants to start an OC group near me.
I live in pataskala and soon will have a 45acp till then i have my 357 that i use.
I'm 21 and have been doing tons of research about OC and im interested pm me with details