Thread: West Bend Daily News: Only one way to bear arms – openly

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Post imported post

I think that most police officers only become police so they can carry a gun openly, because as a civilian most don't have the stones to do so other wise. As I said most not all. Some do want to serve and prosecute

Lone Star Veteran

Post imported post

He makes a good point. If they won't allow concealed carry, then they are pretty much forcing people to open carry. No way around it. Wish I could argue that in Texas. Not yet..... but in 2 years, I hope.

Campaign Veteran

Post imported post

What Wisconson seems to have on their hands is a new gang of outlaws....IN UNIFORM.

Perhaps the citizens of Wi should take a lesson from Athens, Tn -1946

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:
    What Wisconson seems to have on their hands is a new gang of outlaws....IN UNIFORM.
    More like just a few out of touch people in the chief's office in Milwaukee - everybody else in Wiscosnins seems to be getting it.

The Northwoods, lakeland area, Wisconsin, USA

Post imported post

Task Force 16 wrote:

Perhaps the citizens of Wi should take a lesson from Athens, Tn -1946
    Insome cases, that "gang of outlaws in Uniform" has been operating unchallenged for many decades. They see people exercising their constitutional rights as a challenge and vow to squash the uprising.
    Some area's always had a bad reputation with how their local police treated people, and then they would get a new chief and things would shape up, it was usually the smaller communities that were known for this. But now the largest city in milwauke is posturing itslef as the bullies. That will most likely change when yet another chief comes in to replace the latest one that got indicted for something or the other.

This fourm does seem to have an "Anit-Police" tone to it sometimes, but when you have police like Milwaukee's Chief Flynn, how can anyone stand behind them?