Thread: for sale AR-15

Post imported post

alright guys, I've gotta come up with a mortgage payment by the first. I've been pinching the pennies, and scrounging scrap metal, but just not there yet, so,

For Sale: 1 AR-15 "style" flattop rifle. roggio lower, upper from Model 1 sales. 20in barrel, 4 position collapsible stock, 5-6 30rd mags, 1 5 rd mag, scope (bsa 3-9x50).
    flipup rear sight, haven't bought the flipup front sight yet, can't afford it.

$800.00

if anyone is interested, I can take and send a pic, but not tonight, gotta work in 6 hrs, need sleep.
    pm me, I'll be checking this tomorrow night, sure hope someone wants this and can come up with the cash before friday.

Post imported post

In this market, you can probably do better than 800 bucks. I haven't been to a gun show in about a year, but it seems like everybody is saying that AR's can easily fetch 1200 bucks these days. I see that time is short, but you could probably do pretty well selling it if you could take it to a show.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

MOC Charter Member Westland, Michigan, USA

Post imported post

dibs

Post imported post

dougwg wrote:
    dibs
    Nope, already sent the PM this morning!

Either way, keepin' it in the OC familia.

Post imported post

Wish I had $800 to blow! Oh well, still have the WASR-10 for now...

Post imported post

k, pics are in the works, currently have 4 pms regarding this rifle, so I'd say the sale is closed, I'm making contact in the order that they were sent, when you get a pm from me, please respond ASAP, as I need this money quick, and if we can't get together in time, I'll have to move down the list.
    thanks

and I do realize I could get a lot more for this rifle, but this is a time-sensitive issue, so I offered it a price I knew would move it very quickly.

Post imported post

T Vance wrote:
    Wish I had $800 to blow! Oh well, still have the WASR-10 for now...
    I LOVE MY WASR! Who need's an AR at three times the cost? Besides I'm a POOR retiree! One day I'll have my 25 gun collection!
    Today JESUS would tell me to sell my coat and buy two Springfield XD Compact 45acp's!

NRA LIFER,GOA,MOC Inc.,CLSD,MCRGO,UAW! MOLON LABE!!

Post imported post

I love my WASR too! Pumped several thousand rounds through it, and it has yet to jam or misfire. What a cheap(er), reliable gun.