Thread: just a thanks to the founders of open carry

Post imported post

Just realized ive been posting here and never even thanked those who made it happen...thanx guys.

Post imported post

I'm pretty sure Washington, Jefferson, Mason, Revere, Lee, Hancock, Adams, Franklin, Hamilton and the rest are all long dead but I'm sure they appreciate your sentiment.

Founder's Club Member

Post imported post

Prophet wrote:
    I'm pretty sure Washington, Jefferson, Mason, Revere, Lee, Hancock, Adams, Franklin, Hamilton and the rest are all long dead but I'm sure they appreciate your sentiment.

+1

It goes back even further:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/English_Bill_of_Rights

Not to say that we don't appreciate John and Mike's contribution.

Thanks John! Thanks Mike!

I'll make you an offer: I will argue and fight for all of your rights, if you will do the same for me. That is the only way freedom can work. We have to respect all rights, all the time--and strive to win the rights of the other guy as much as for ourselves.

If I am equal to another, how can I legitimately govern him without his express individual consent?

There is no human being on earth I hate so much I would actually vote to inflict government upon him.

Post imported post

Prophet wrote:
    Oh no,realy when did they die?while i was on the toilet?I bet it was when i was on the toilet...thats when everything happens I come out just a little to late..owell guess ill just have to thank everyone on this forum---remember there is no stupid question,only stooooooooopid to the guy that knows the answer...