Thread: Summer 2009 OC Events

Post imported post

I thought I would create this thread to get us started on the summer events. We could use this first post as a main events calender. I am still working on a Tri-State OC event withfolks from Idaho and Oregon with a meeting spot near the Tri-Cities area. Ok, time for ideas....

May 2009:

June 2009:

July 2009:

Aug 2009:

Post imported post

double taps are back .....

Post imported post

While I like the idea of setting a calendar for the summer, I think it's premature to plan a tri-state event.

I believe it would be better for each state to manage a statewide event first and get some semblance of organization ineach statefirst.

This would make it much easier to plan and advertise.
    CZ 75B 9mm, Ruger P94 .40 S&W, Bersa Thunder .380, AR-15 Homebuild

Post imported post

Well....there hasn't been an event in the pierce county area lately. I vote for may.

Post imported post

j2l3 wrote:
    While I like the idea of setting a calendar for the summer, I think it's premature to plan a tri-state event.
    Last summer I took on the Tri-State event with three other members (1 from Oregon, 1 from Idaho and 1 local to the area where this is to be held). It will take months of planning to do a tri-state event as this will be held over several days with camp grounds/hotels needed. The idea was brought up in each state forum and the idea went over well. Before long October will be here and we will have wondered where the summer went....

Post imported post

M1Gunr wrote:
    j2l3 wrote:
    Last summer I took on the Tri-State event with three other members (1 from Oregon, 1 from Idaho and 1 local to the area where this is to be held). It will take months of planning to do a tri-state event as this will be held over several days with camp grounds/hotels needed. The idea was brought up in each state forum and the idea went over well. Before long October will be here and we will have wondered where the summer went....
    I still want to do the Tri-State meet in the Tri-Cities... specifically Kennewick.
    B.S. Chemistry UofWA '09
    KF7GEA

Post imported post

I still want to do the Tri-State meet in the Tri-Cities... specifically Kennewick.
    That is still the plan...

Post imported post

just_a_car wrote:
    I'll bet I know why!!

Post imported post

Do it sometime afterJuly 4th and I'll be there.

Post imported post

New to the opencarry forum. Have read alot of the posts. Looking to get in contact with some people from the tri cities. Would be interested in attending a meeting sometime if there is any held local. thanks

Banned

Post imported post

how about a open carry statewide caravan. drive to all different parts of the states weekly or bi weekly and hand out pamphlets explaining open carry and how it affects teh communities and explain the gun rights of Americans