• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

What you carry every day

AWDstylez

Banned
imported post

RedKnightt wrote:
AWDstylez wrote:
Is that a deck of cards or a flask? Why would you carry either?
I think you're asking about the Jack Daniels item. It looks like a Zippo lighter to me.

Ah, yes. Now that you said that, looks like it'd be an awfully small deck of cards. lol

TehGruu

imported post

Hey, anyone know where I could get punisher grips like that? I believe my 1911 is the officer size, 3.65 inch barrel. Thanks!

headhunter09

imported post

I got my punisher grips off of ebay just look up punisher grips and it has them for almost every maker of the 1911 they are about 62 after tax. Btw i love my grips lol.

sureshot

imported post

I carry a Glock 21 (.45cal.) daily. Just bought a Glock 31(.357Sig.). I might change off wearing each one every other day. I also have a Glock 23 (.40 cal.).

dizzysmurf03

imported post

Hungarian AP-7 (Walther PP clone). Recently picked up an extra mag from buymilsurp.com, just need to get a mag holder for it.

Also a Smith&Wesson ExtremeOps knife on my weak side.

LEO 229

imported post

I carry the weight of responsibility for thousands of people.....

MSC 45ACP

imported post

H&K USP 45, two extra 12-round magazines in a Black Bianchi accumold holster with thumb-break.

Recently bought my daughter a Glock 21SF and a SERPA holster. She gets it when she turns 18 and is allowed to OC.

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
H&K USP 45, two extra 12-round magazines in a Black Bianchi accumold holster with thumb-break.

Recently bought my daughter a Glock 21SF and a SERPA holster. She gets it when she turns 18 and is allowed to OC.
Nice start for her!

We need 100 million more parents like you.

Presume the training has already begun.

Yata hey

MSC 45ACP

imported post

Training began5 years ago when she was 13. She just needs training for retention and the SERPA-specific drawing and dry-firing. I'm a HUGE proponent of dry-firing and quick draw drills. There is no substitution for training.

"The more you bleed in training, the less chance you'll die in combat"

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

MSC 45ACP wrote:
Training began5 years ago when she was 13. She just needs training for retention and the SERPA-specific drawing and dry-firing. I'm a HUGE proponent of dry-firing and quick draw drills. There is no substitution for training.

"The more you bleed in training, the less chance you'll die in combat"
No substitute for good training and never enough training/practice.

If you are ever in Richmond or feel like taking a drive, check out our OC dinners. Would enjoy meeting you and yours.
http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/view_topic.php?id=25241&forum_id=54&jump_to=422718#p422718

Routinely carry a 1911 in a Serpa.

Yata hey