• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I Guess I am a Terrorist...

ca2az96

imported post

WHY?...

...Because...

- I Love BOTH my Country AND my Constitutional Rights (2A Especially)

- I am a Patriot

- I support Ron Paul

- I am a "Right-Winger"

- I question unconstitutional practices of SOME police

- I question unconstitutional laws of ALL Government Agencies

- I will never surrender my guns to any Tyrannical Government

Any other "Terrorists" out there?

SlackwareRobert

imported post

Recovering Californian wrote:
WHY?...

...Because...

- I question unconstitutional practices of SOME police

Any other "Terrorists" out there?
Let me guess, it was the SS disarming of the DC police the reason you don't
question unconstitutional practices by all police.
But as great as that was, I myself cannot excuse all the other illegal
acivity they engauge in.

I just can't wait till my son finnishes designing my Homeland Security Watch
List "Proud Member"t-shirt. Alas I can't draw a straight line with a ruler, but
he does great mayhem drawings.
Don't forget to get yourself on the MO. malitia list as well, that is the Rolls Royce
of terrorist lists, mainly because they will deny there is one anymore.

But can I claim to be a founding member of either list without getting hauled in
for false claims? They will not tell me when I joined the ranks.:cool:

Well once again a double standard.....
Air Force One has weapons on board, the plane itself is a weapon, and not one
"Brandishing" charge filed for flashing it all over the place.
The minimum should be what they did to MTV when they placed the Light Brites
around Boston, but as real weapons were involved this time I want criminal
prosecutions for brandishing, and DC. Also you might be able to get the pilot
on the NYC concealed laws, he isn't police, so cannot have a weapon in the city.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

I am a right wing extremist... I am White, Christian, Combat Veteran, support and defend the Constitution (all of it). I think Global Warming is a junk science scam perpetrated by idiots with no appreciation for 5 billion years geological/atmospheric history. I drive a pick up and an SUV. I own property and guns. I believe this present government to be contrary to the ideals of the founding fathers and alien to our way of life. I eat red meat and think animals have no rights other than what responsiblekindnesses are granted them by men. Some animals are food.

Gunslinger

imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
I am a right wing extremist... I am White, Christian, Combat Veteran, support and defend the Constitution (all of it). I think Global Warming is a junk science scam perpetrated by idiots with no appreciation for 5 billion years geological/atmospheric history. I drive a pick up and an SUV. I own property and guns. I believe this present government to be contrary to the ideals of the founding fathers and alien to our way of life. I eat red meat and think animals have no rights other than what responsiblekindnesses are granted them by men. Some animals are food.
Well, I drive a Corvette and an SUV and believe that animals should always be treated humanely and there is a special place in hell for those who abuse animals or children. I don't hunt, but have no problem with ethical hunters. As far as global warming, send the aholes who believe in it out in a Colorado blizzard. Other than that, WASP, combat veteran, believe the oaths I took to S&D the Constitution and certainly believe president hussein and his crowd are indeed alien to every aspect of American life. So I guess that makes me a right wing extremist, as well. Maybe I'll buy you a beer someday--although I prefer sherry....

ixtow

Founder's Club Member
imported post

A little note on something I've been through...

I have already been 'arrested' for defying the Democrat Agenda, and owning guns.

There is a lot of good information here for dealing with cops who are the perfect henchmen of big brother. How to assert your rights, how to sue the crap out of them later. All good stuff.

But what happens when they threaten to Baker Act you? I faced this one and was ignorant. I was hauled off to the funny farm for owning guns and vocally stating that democrats are change for the worse.

I was told that I would sign myself in voluntarily, or I would be baker acted. How dare I not be a Democrat... As usual, most of the documentation no longer exists, there is only my experience, and several witnesses.

I retrospect, I should have let them baker act me. At the time, I was afraid of having my guns confiscated, as in Florida, you can't own guns if declared mentally incompetent. Baker Acting someone is exactly that. And anyone can do it, even a total stranger. I've come to learn that smart cops, in states where this practice is allowed, often realize they have made a shaky or false arrest, and just cop-out by taking a person to be baker acted instead of prison. The rules governing it are far more subjective, and often allow personal beliefs, including the political, as grounds for the matter.

Had I known then what I know now, I would have forced their hand and had them Baker Act me. They wouldn't be able to destroy the records then, because they would have to retain them to justify holding me at all. Without the records of the event, there could be no way to justify the matter. Now, I'm faced with total denial and have no recourse. It's as if it never happened.

Having done research on this tactic now, I see that it has been done in other countries that surge for gun-control. Can it be coincidence that this occurred just a month after the election, and only days after I protested at a Gun Buy Back event?

They're pulling out all the stops now. Perhaps I'm at a disadvantage, living in a vehemently blue state. They get away with anything here.

IANAL, but could I go back and do things differently, I would have let them Baker Act me. Consider this if it happens to you.