• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

I Guess I'm a Terrorist...

ca2az96

imported post

WHY?...

...Because...

- I Love BOTH my Country AND my Constitutional Rights (2A Especially)

- I am a Patriot

- I support Ron Paul

- I am a "Right-Winger"

- I question unconstitutional practices of SOME police

- I question unconstitutional laws of ALL Government Agencies

- I will never surrender my guns to any Tyrannical Government

Any other "Terrorists" out there?

prcE6

imported post

I guess I'm in the same boat. Im a terror to the enemies of the constitution, both foreign and domestic!

And to Big Brother watching this forum, YOU SHOULD BE TOO!!!

CA_Libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

We already know the Sacramento Regional Terrorist Threat Assessment Unit has investigated the open carry movement. Not sure why or how thoroughly. In any case, it seems the only action they took was to issue a memo asserting that we're lawsuit shoppers.

Our tax dollars at work. Do you feel safe yet?

cato

imported post

CA_Libertarian wrote:
We already know the Sacramento Regional Terrorist Threat Assessment Unit has investigated the open carry movement. Not sure why or how thoroughly.

Our tax dollars at work. Do you feel safe yet?
Not too many real terrorists working out in theSac gyms (pun on theFBI"Orange County Muslim's in gyms" investigation)so I guess and they need to justify their budget too. You know, whatthey don't spend this year gets removed from the budget next year? That is why you see a spending frenzy in some gov. offices (new office furniture and equipment) every yearright before the end of their fiscal year.

USPSureShot

imported post

According to the US Navy Terrorism:
The term "terrorism" means premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant (1) targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience.

http://www.history.navy.mil/library/guides/terrorism.htm#definition

As long as we continue to not promote violence against non-combatants we are not terrorists!

We simply promote the peaceful exercise of our rights in compliance with state and federal regulations. Awfully hard to be marked as a "Terrorist" though the uneducated masses would probably disagree.

Sons of Liberty

Anti-Saldana Freedom Fighter
imported post

The reason so many patriotic people are being categorized as "terrorists" has nothing to do with the meaning. It has everything to do with "Big Brother" eliminating the word "patriot" as it has no place in the government "Newspeak". Where else are those who are formerly defined as "patriots" now to be defined?

MudCamper

Founder's Club Member
imported post

USPSureShot wrote:
According to the US Navy Terrorism:
The term "terrorism" means premeditated, politically motivated violence perpetrated against noncombatant (1) targets by subnational groups or clandestine agents, usually intended to influence an audience.

http://www.history.navy.mil/library/guides/terrorism.htm#definition
That is a really good and well articulated definition.