• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Gunsmith

MuddyTires07

imported post

long time lurker. first time poster.

like my subject says I'm in need to have some work done on my Beretta handgun. would like to get it done here somewhere in the tidewater area.

6L6GC

imported post

well, there's Bob's gun and tackle in Norfolk. It's on Granby street. He has an actual gun smith. His gun store commandos down stairs are not real big on open carry but just ignore them. I do

The gun smith is on the 3rd floor. Elevator is just inside the door.

sccrref

imported post

One of my guns is a Baretta PX4 Storm. I had some work done on the trigger pull and the safety. Had it done at A&P Arms in Va Bch off of Lynnhaven Pkwy. They have a gunsmith and are OC friendly. If you OC the gun you want to have work done on into the store, ask them to take you to where you can clear the gun. Do not just draw it and start to clear it in the store. Unwanted results may occur. I have had work done on a few guns and never had any issues.

MuddyTires07

imported post

yeah i have a Beretta model 84 the slide is freezing up on me spent 40 mins taking it off. now it wont go back on so no need to OC it. besides i have a little more common sense then to just bandish a firearm

and thanks for the welcome