• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Utah non-resident concealed firearm permit class

CRF250rider1000

imported post

While I can not attend this one, I will need to take a class over the summer and I will also be bringing my dad. What dates do you have available over the summer? I am going to just take the Utah class so that I can use it to apply for the VA resident and Utah non-resident at the same time in November.:)

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
While I can not attend this one, I will need to take a class over the summer and I will also be bringing my dad. What dates do you have available over the summer? I am going to just take the Utah class so that I can use it to apply for the VA resident and Utah non-resident at the same time in November.:)

We should have our full calendar for the remainder of the year posted by this week. Just waiting on confirmation for a few dates before we release it. If you check our website by week's end, it will be posted there.

The Utah class will work for both Utah and Virginia.

CRF250rider1000

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:

We should have our full calendar for the remainder of the year posted by this week. Just waiting on confirmation for a few dates before we release it. If you check our website by week's end, it will be posted there.

The Utah class will work for both Utah and Virginia.
Great thanks! Is there live fire at all?

CRF250rider1000

imported post

ProShooter wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
No live fire. Utah does not require it. The class is a 6 hour classroom lecture.
Sounds good. Do participants need to bring firearms? What is needed for the class and what does the Utah class cover? I'm sure this is on your page let me go check there:banghead:

ProShooter

www.ProactiveShooters.com, Richmond, Va., , USA
imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
ProShooter wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
No live fire. Utah does not require it. The class is a 6 hour classroom lecture.
Sounds good. Do participants need to bring firearms? What is needed for the class and what does the Utah class cover? I'm sure this is on your page let me go check there:banghead:
No firearms are needed. We supply a student manual and the print card that you'll need to use for prints. The website explains it all.

nova

imported post

Wish I woulda done that myself. I took a basic class that satisfies the requirements for both ME and VA because I didn't think about Utah back then. Oh well I'll look into Utah next year when it counts for me.

ODA 226

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
cool thanks for the info I'll have to see when the classes are and get my dad and myself in one:)
Alex,

If you start from Norfolk, maybe we can ride together.

Craig