• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Operation CarryLand fundrasing under way - GIVE NOW - ON TO Madison!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

UPDATE May 30, 2009: we are preparing to hit Madison metro area within the next two weeks = please give today at http://www.opencarry.org/carryland.html

--

Folks - we have raised over $480 in a coupleof days but need at least another $900 to conduct a modest but effective radio attack on Flynn and promote the petition to repeal the school zone and vehicle bans. But we want to do ads all over Wisconsin, especially in Madison and Green Bay Metro areas ASAP too.

I would hope everybody can give $10 - $25 immediately - but if you have $100 or $500 handy, now would be the time!

http://www.opencarry.org/carryland.html

BJA

Campaign Veteran
imported post

I get paid tomorrow, shoudl have soem left after bills! This is a great idea. what readio stations are you targeting? I'm assuming 620 any others?

Ben

We have at least 100 or so wisconsin open carry members, if we donated at least 25 dollars each tha'd be 2,500!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Wahoo! We have reached $680 and guess what - we have an anonymous donar willing to match the next $500 in donations so we can execute radio ads over Milwaukee!

So just go to http://www.opencarry.org/carryland.htmland donate what you can via credit card - you do NOT have to be a pay pal member - $10 & $25 contributions are great, but if you have the funds, don be afraid to dump in $100 or more - we want to raise at least $5,000 total so we can roll thru Milwaukee, Madison, and Green Bay in the next few weeks.

And by the way folks, just like always, NATO doctrine is in effect so even if you don't live in Wisconsin, please give now~!

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

jnmtwo wrote:
Good causes get my attention. Didn't see a taker for the matching 50$,but I gave another 50 anyway. Again,good luck.
Trust me, there is a matching donor - he/she will match dollar for dollar we get in after last nights $680 total, up to $500.

I suspect we will reach $500 in new contributions withina day or two as I messaged the entire "Open Carry Movement Facebook Group" asking for help nationwide for Wisconsin.

if anyone else wants to be the next matching donor, let me know!

Flocker

imported post

I have been following the forums for awile and recently joined:DAlso made a $25.00 for the cause. We need to get Wisconsin inline