• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

WV permit.

James

imported post

I have a West Virginia concealed carry permit. Where should I carry my weapon when traveling into and out of Bristol? Is center consol or glovebox within the law?

Fallguy

imported post

If you have permit you can carry it loaded anywhere on your person or in the car.

If you do not havea permit, the weapon must be unloaded andcan not be concealed on or about you person. Also theweapon and ammo must be separate and the ammo can not be in the immediate vicinity of your person.