• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OBAMA _ GUN CONTROL _ SWINE FLU

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

The MSM has not any waisted any time connecting gun control to the swine flu crisis . . .

http://www.ajc.com/services/content/printedition/2009/04/29/tucked0429.html

However I fear Obama will not waist any opprotunities to further his progressive liberal anti-gun agenda .

Obama has renamed the War on Terror to " Sissy Emasculating " .

Obama has renamed the Swine Flu to " H1N1 Flu " .

What will Obama rename " Gun Control " ?

How will Obama use the : " Swine Flu Crisis " , Mexican drug war violence , U.S.-Mexican border , and the AWB together ?

Sarah Palin videoed shooting pigs from a helicopter crossing into Alaska from Canada by Janet Napoliano .

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

:{ to deprive of strength , vigor , and virility

Obama's new and improved PC War on Terror is not to be confused with or called... Crusade II REDUX . ya follow ?

... stylez ...

Do you trust the " We are to busy to do anything about gun control at this time . " ?Being politically correct , PC , still means being correct. Obama's war on us is on .

FogRider

imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
The MSM has not any waisted any time connecting gun control to the swine flu crisis . . .
R a Z o R wrote:
However I fear Obama will not waist any opprotunities to further his progressive liberal anti-gun agenda .

Obama has renamed the War on Terror to " Sissy Emasculating " .
No he didn't, he renamed it "Overseas Contingency Operation" (which is just as accurate as "War on Terror", it's incites less emotion), and someone else said that was "sissy and emasculating". Excellent response. If you don't have anything intelligent to say, call the other guy a sissy.

R a Z o R wrote:
Obama has renamed the Swine Flu to " H1N1 Flu " .

What will Obama rename " Gun Control " ?

How will Obama use the : " Swine Flu Crisis " , Mexican drug war violence , U.S.-Mexican border , and the AWB together ?
No he didn't. H1N1 is the name of the virus, it was renamed to swine flu (a not entirely accurate name). Which is unsurprising, "swine flu" doesn't incite as much panic as "H1N1". Why bother with a calm and intelligent response to something that's not a big deal when you can use a different name and get people worked up into a frenzy over a non-issue?

R a Z o R wrote:
Sarah Palin videoed shooting pigs from a helicopter crossing into Alaska from Canada by Janet Napoliano .
Great. Another useless bit of media whoring from another useless media whore. How entirely unhelpful.

Edit: My bad, I forgot the semi-related image.

thestupiditburns.jpg

Carnivore

imported post

Rock on Razor!!

Here's a little read on the history of epidemics in this country and the world, although this read isn't directly corelating the recent epidemic with gun control, all it takes is a slight of hand holding the pin and when Obama raises his head from between the thighs of the United Nations, we will be blind sided and marching in step down to the local food bank..

http://www.haloboyle.com/

FogRider

imported post

R a Z o R wrote:
... FogRider ...

You also forgot to give your thoughts on the article .

http://www.ajc.com/services/content/printedition/2009/04/29/tucked0429.html

GUNS MORE SERIOUS PLAGUE THAN SWINE FLU

[ thanks forpicturing how stupid feels , I have all ways wondered]
MY thought's on the article? It told me nothing I didn't know already, that Americans are whipped up into a frenzy over a non-issue instead of worrying about a much bigger problem.

Sonora Rebel

imported post

People said Obama would get elected when pigs fly... 100 days later... Swine flu. Go figure.

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

Sonora Rebel wrote:
People said Obama would get elected when pigs fly... 100 days later... Swine flu. Go figure.

GREAT NEWS :

Guns andsurface to air missles flow reduced due to Swine Flu ............

Alcapulco Gold causing Swine Flu rumor has stopped the flow of drugs ...........