• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Finally had somebody say something...

hunter45

imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
I get home tomorrow. I'll be doing lots of yard work this week for my dad to make a little cash. That should give me a nice tan and some more muscle:p

Haha, I wish my parents would pay me to do yard work. My neighbor gives me $40 to cut his grass though, and that only takes about 90 mintues! :celebrate:

Sorry for threadjacking, RoisinDubh. :)

CRF250rider1000

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
I get home tomorrow. I'll be doing lots of yard work this week for my dad to make a little cash. That should give me a nice tan and some more muscle:p

Haha, I wish my parents would pay me to do yard work. My neighbor gives me $40 to cut his grass though, and that only takes about 90 mintues! :celebrate:

Since I have no job right now he's trying to help me out.:)

nova

imported post

hunter45 wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
hunter45 wrote:
nova wrote:
Tomahawk wrote:
mmm....Wendy's. Now I'm hungry.
Mmmm I love their spicy chicken sandwiches! :)

Ah they are the best!! I should avoid eating at Wendy's for a while. I need to lose all the weight I gained at school this year. :cry:
Yea that happened to me last year. I'm back down to 150 now after I cut sweets and the majority of fast foods. :)

Man I wish I weighed 150. I told myself I was going to start running tonight, since it's my first full day home from school, but I don't think I'm going to get around to that today lol.
I'm working at dropping 40 myself.

Riana

imported post

nova wrote:
hunter45 wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Yea that happened to me last year. I'm back down to 150 now after I cut sweets and the majority of fast foods. :)
Man I wish I weighed 150. I told myself I was going to start running tonight, since it's my first full day home from school, but I don't think I'm going to get around to that today lol.
Hehe. I try to lose weight. It keeps finding me again. :dude:

nova

imported post

Riana wrote:
nova wrote:
hunter45 wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Hehe. I try to lose weight. It keeps finding me again. :dude:
Haha I should add I haven't had much luck since I try to make it to every OC dinner I can :lol:

RoisinDubh

imported post

hunter45 wrote
snip...

lol, it's all good. All's fair in love and war and fast food conversations :cool:. Speaking of which, I love having a high metabolism. I eat fast food somewhat regularly and I weigh about 138. :D

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
imported post

RoisinDubh wrote:
hunter45 wrote
snip...

lol, it's all good. All's fair in love and war and fast food conversations :cool:. Speaking of which, I love having a high metabolism. I eat fast food somewhat regularly and I weigh about 138. :D
:cuss:Wish I could remember 138 lbs! :banghead:

CRF250rider1000

imported post

Wolf_shadow wrote:
RoisinDubh wrote:
hunter45 wrote
snip...

It also depends on how tall someone is. Like I am 6'0" 150lbs so my BMI is 20.3 according to this http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Wolf_shadow wrote:
RoisinDubh wrote:
hunter45 wrote
snip...

It also depends on how tall someone is. Like I am 6'0" 150lbs so my BMI is 20.3 according to this http://www.nhlbisupport.com/bmi/
I'm vertically challenged at5'8" and 220 lbs. BMI 32.5. Although when younger I also could eat all I wanted, hit 40 and _hit when downhill. :cuss:

RoisinDubh

imported post

Wolf_shadow wrote:
I guess that's just part of being young... I'm sure I'll definitely have to change my eating habits once I leave college though. Oh, and I'm 5'9" for the record (BMI of 20.4 according to that site).

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, A "BIGGEST LOSER" SHOW ???

Let's get back to "guns and ammo", not "diet and exercise".

Wolf_shadow

Activist Member
imported post

CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Dutch Uncle wrote:
WHAT THE HELL IS THIS, A "BIGGEST LOSER" SHOW ???

Let's get back to "guns and ammo", not "diet and exercise".
Watch out Dutch might start beating us all with his walker:p
Besides who said anything about loosing? I can out run the walker.:lol:

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Wolf_shadow wrote:
CRF250rider1000 wrote:
Dutch Uncle wrote:
Besides who said anything about loosing? I can out run the walker.:lol:
That's what you think! Alex souped it up with some nitro-methane fired, 150BHP two-stroke jobbie that goes 0-60 in 3.2, and he added alloy wheels with low-profile tires ! :monkey We now call it a "sprinter", not a "walker". I'll beat yer ass!!

Tomahawk

imported post

Wooley wrote:
RoisinDubh wrote:
Speaking of which, I love having a high metabolism. I eat fast food somewhat regularly and I weigh about 138. :D
I used to brag about the same thing until I turned 27...

Amen, brother. Any of you sub-25 guys who think you're going to be able to eat like a pig for the rest of your life and never get fat are in for a rude awakening. Right around the time you turn 30 you realize that maintaining fitness isn't just something you do for casual fun, anymore. It has to be a part of your routine, like taking a shower. Slack off and before you know you're carrying 50 extra pounds of ass around. To add insult to injury, your hair will start thinning and 22-year-old girls will laugh at you when you tell them about movies you saw before they were born. The transformation will be complete: you're a dork.

Unless you're like me, of course...;)