• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Glock 24c

XDM OWNER

imported post

Dustin wrote:
smash29 wrote:
A XDM ownerlowering himself to the level of buying aGlock? Dustin WILL NOT be happy!

He's an XDM owner, not a Springfield Lover :lol:

Too bad he didn't do the same with an XD Tactical .40 S&W.

Springfield_Armory_XD_Tactical_A.jpg
And this......maybe you should read your own post's.....If you dont like Glocks get the he** of my thread. And by the way Im still here...And by the way why should I care if your happy or not...............

Dustin

imported post

XDM OWNER wrote:

And this......maybe you should read your own post's.....If you dont like Glocks get the he** of my thread. And by the way Im still here...And by the way why should I care if your happy or not...............
[/quote]

You need help.

You also need to be aware that you own NOTHING on this website.

I also never said I hate Glocks.

You also don't need to worry about my happiness.

Man you've got some issues ....

Heaven forbid a brother exercises his 1st Amendment rights around you :uhoh:

XDM OWNER

imported post

Dustin wrote:
XDM OWNER wrote:

You need help.

You also need to be aware that you own NOTHING on this website.

I also never said I hate Glocks.

You also don't need to worry about my happiness.

Man you've got some issues ....

Heaven forbid a brother exercises his 1st Amendment rights around you :uhoh:

BITE ME

SpringerXDacp

imported post

I will never understand why so many threads in the OCB (Open Carry Brigade)end up asFord vs Chevy threads. If it's not Glock vs XD or XDm's, it's the 9 vs 45 caliber wars. Jesus, Mary & Joseph people, the OP simply posted about a new Glock he bought that he, obviously,is ahappy camper with.

IOW, if you like and want a Glock, buy a Glock. If you like and want an XD or XDm, buy a XD or XDm. If you like and want Glocks, XD's and XDm's buy them all...Who really gives a rats azz.

I've only been a member here at OCDO for about 3 years and I've seen more thread locks this year alone with only 2 Mods then I have all together in the recent years with several Mods.