Thread: This is better than a voice recorder.

Post imported post

Not open carry related. However this device will protect you if issues come up.
    http://diganet.net/mobiledvr.htm

Post imported post

It's nice, but it only works where it's mounted, and it does not seem to have hardwear for on-body mounting.

Agreed that audio + video is better than audio only, but digital voice recorders can stay with you when you leave the vehicle. And they are a lot less expensive.

When it can fit into my shirt pocket and the price is less I'll be very interested in something like that. Till then, it's just audio for me.

stay safe.

skidmark
    "He'll regret it to his dying day....if ever he lives that long."----The Quiet Man

Because stupidity isn't a race, and everybody can win.

"No matter how much contempt you have for the media in all this, you don't have enough"
    ----Allahpundit

State Researcher

Post imported post

skidmark wrote:
    It's nice, but it only works where it's mounted, and it does not seem to have hardwear for on-body mounting.

Agreed that audio + video is better than audio only, but digital voice recorders can stay with you when you leave the vehicle. And they are a lot less expensive.

When it can fit into my shirt pocket and the price is less I'll be very interested in something like that. Till then, it's just audio for me.

stay safe.

skidmark
    What he said.

Post imported post

Yes, the product you mention is intended for installation in a vehicle. The idea behind it is that it will provide hard evidence during an unlawful traffic stop. Say for example you are stopped and a police officer "asks" to search your vehicle. You refuse permission but the officer searchs your vehicle anyway. In such a situation you would have hard undenyable evidence of illegal search and seizure.

Additionally,we have several pocket sized micro-dvr's which record video and audiothat can easily be put in your pocket andcarried on your person as you mentioned.

Please feel free to give us a call for more information on those products:

DigaNET (Toll Free) 888-344-6681

State Researcher

Post imported post

Hmm, smart Alex apparently isn't smart enough to utilize spell check (undenyable?). Were you at least smart enough to ask permission before blatantly advertising on this website?