Thread: A little off beat comedy

Post imported post

So I am in line atmy localgrocery store tonight and there are 2 guys behind me talking about the Somalia pirates...

The firstguy says man I heard on CNN that Obama said shoot shoot shoot.... to the Navy Snipers

and the second guy said what a crock of **** like he had a satellite view of the crap..... and what a bunch of bs.....

I just kinda chuckled to myself hearing what some Americas think.... this was a conversation I listened in on...... No joke here.... but I am sure some comedian will do it... or maybe I was juked....

Post imported post

I think what Obammie actually said was "Go in there and negotiate with them- I'm sure they'll understand"

Post imported post

Hammer wrote:
    I think what Obammie actually said was "Go in there and negotiate with them- I'm sure they'll understand"
    Heh......that probably isn't the kind of negotiations he had in mind, though.:P

Post imported post

There are far too many stupid people in my country.
    Bob Owens @ Bearing Arms (paraphrased): "These people aren't against violence; they're very much in favor of violence. They're against armed resistance."

Post imported post

This is what I heard, obuma said to TAX them and the Seals thought he said to attack them.
    Perhaps if you would use a real computer you wouldn't have to apologize for not being able to do so many things on the internet!