• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Examiner.com: Its springtime for gun rights in Wisconsin's carryland

Mike

Site Co-Founder
imported post

Its springtime for gun rights in Wisconsin's carryland
examiner.com —[/i] Not long ago, gun owners in Wisconsin had reason to fear carrying handguns. But then gun owners started to stand up inducing the Wisconsin AG to issue an official memorandum stating that open carry was legal. And now its springtime for gun rights in Wisconsin as gun owners begin open carrying in places like West Allis, New Berlin, and Wakeesha...

Please CLICK & DIGGhttp://www.examiner.com/x-2782-DC-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2009m5d2-Its-springtime-for-gun-rights-in-Wisconsins-carrylandand REDDITT at http://www.reddit.com/r/reddit.com/comments/8hc6d/its_springtime_for_gun_rights_in_wisconsins/

Task Force 16

Campaign Veteran
imported post

The cat is out of the bag and Obama ain't gonna be able to put it back in.

Open Carry, an epodemic we can all look forward to. :)

And one the BG's, and oppressive governmentsdread.

Dutch Uncle

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Well put, TaskForce. The larger our beach head the more deeply we will be able to march. Indeed, it will be very difficult for Obama to stop honest, law-abiding folks from exercising their rights when the underlying law is clearly understood, even by non gun owners. Keep up the good work !!

NightOwl

imported post

That article sparked my interest in the case involving Mr. Gonzales. A little more information on that (what's going on now, is there an active case, link to information on it, etc) would be great.

ccwinstructor

Centurion
imported post

Mike wrote:
Parabellum wrote:
Gonzale(z).

Mike, when willyou start spelling my name right?
Sorry, I went backed and fixed the spelling in both columns.
Jesus,

I read the entire thread, "Intent to Open Carry in Milwaukee" last night. I found it to be riveting. I thought I was following the fight to restore our rights in Wisconsin, but I had not been aware of your case until the lawsuit was filed, and I had even signed up as a member of Opencarry.org last July. Would you object if I posted the summation of your story to Freerepublic? I have been posting everything I could find about the Brad Krause case on there. I believe that most of our problems result from ignorance on the part of most gun owners and the public.