• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Comic Store Update.

Jizzzle

imported post

For those that are interested:

I OCed in the store last night with no issues. The owner (after the dust settled, so to speak) realized or made up his mind that it made sense to allow me to OC and other peoples opinions be damned (and I resolved a couple OCissues with some ofthe othercustomers while I was at it).

So, all is well that ends well. The last anti has yet to show around the store for me to talk to but, that'll happen when it happens and hopefully it'llend as positively as the rest of the situation. Good times.

NightOwl

imported post

Glad to hear that it worked out so well, hopefully more OCers in the area will frequent his business as a result.