• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Article III CCDL Constitution.

romma

imported post

After reviewing these next couple of Articles, I feel there is too much at stake to get these items wrong, so maybe it is wise to debate for idea sake, moreso than to try to finalize a complete 2nd draft to the full body at thenext meeting.

But let's see how it goes. I apologize for not getting this out last evening...

As authored by Justin--- Here we go:

romma

imported post

Lenny, you break it down very well, simplifying my thusfar over-complicated analyses of how this debate could go down.

Let's see if there is any great follow up input from other members. I am going to be a little busy today, butI will try to check in before I have to leave for a while.

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

romma wrote:
I hope they (The Yankees) lose Lenny!Enjoy your overpriced Vendor distributed food, and dejected ride home..... :)

You must be one of those NEW red sux fans. If your you are one of the old red sux fans then remember there was never a curse the red sux just sucked for 100 years!!!

Oh and by the way smiley or not that is a real crappy thing to say so FU!!!

JGuinness

imported post

I know no one cares out here but the Cubs game was awesome today! :cool:

Red Sox... Yankees... the AL doesn't even play real baseball.

Lenny Benedetto

imported post

JGuinness wrote:
I know no one cares out here but the Cubs game was awesome today! :cool:

Red Sox... Yankees... the AL doesn't even play real baseball.

I always root for the cubbies I think thatall clubs should have a shot at the world series every HUNDRED YEARS!!!

All kidding aside I think that it would be great to see them in the series again!!

GoldCoaster

imported post

Man how I detest the game of football... :D

Regarding the topic at hand, I'm not sure if I know of a bank anywhere that is not going to assess fees for a small deposit so we may want to make sure there's at least $100 in there just so we won't be nickel and dimed into account closure.

The article didn't mention how one would request to see the books, nor how long the treasurer would have to get that info to the requestor.

I'd be inclined to put a reasonable time limit (say 1 or 2 weeks) from the request to the delivery of the information. If all that is needed is an account balance that should be able to be divulged on the spot but anything that requires printing etc would also fairly require time to get that stuff done.

That's all I have.

romma

imported post

Code:
Regarding the topic at hand, I'm not sure if I know of a bank anywhere that is not going to assess fees for a small deposit so we may want to make sure there's at least $100 in there just so we won't be nickel and dimed into account closure.

Good point Robert. More and more banks are charging fees and requiring a minimum balance. I will ask Jay to see what we can get away with on the cheap.

romma

imported post

Code:
a. The Treasurer will have two weeks to respond to any detailed inquiry regarding CCDL expenditures and deposits.

Justin, that looks pretty good to me.

Protector

imported post

Let's not close off this discussion just yet.Susan willdo some checking today, but I believe we may need to make some changes due to State accounting rules.

Susan had to go back into the hospital on Monday, had surgery Tuesday night. Everything went well.