Thread: Open Carry rally

Banned

Post imported post

I am a resident in the City of Chilton and I am interested in organizing a Rally for Open carry. In need of sponsors, guest speakers and Fire Arms Dealers that would be interested in participating. Also any help with organizing the event.

It is a great way to make a statement! Not only do we have the right to bear arms, but we also have the right to peaceful assemby!

Moderator / Administrator

Post imported post

J.Gleason wrote:
    I am a resident in the City of Chilton and I am interested in organizing a Rally for Open carry. In need of sponsors, guest speakers and Fire Arms Dealers that would be interested in participating. Also any help with organizing the event.

It is a great way to make a statement! Not only do we have the right to bear arms, but we also have the right to peaceful assemby!
    You are probably going to have to do much of the work yourself - best bet is to organize a small but successful event.

Banned

Post imported post

I have some friends that are going to help with the organization. We are going to talk to some local Fire Arma dealers to see if they are interested in sponsoring. Anyone else who is interested in helping out let me know.