Thread: Ashley furniture in Gonzales

Post imported post

I just got back from Ashley furniture in Marks favorite city, Gonzales. I went in, ordered my furniture, payed and was walking out when the salesperson noticed I was armed. She had no clue that open carry did not require a permit, she also thought it was a good idea in the deterrent sense. Who would want to rob a place where someone obviously had a gun?

All in all a good day, got my living room furniture ordered, and got to educate another person about open carry.

Double_J

Post imported post

Double J - Great news! Also, I am sure that when she brought up the fact that you had a gun, you did not go on the offensive and yell at her about your rights. That is the biggest turn off to me of other OC'ers. When someone comments, just calmly explain to them that is it legal. Don't pop off with an attitude about how thay are harassing you and that you are going to get an attorney. Kudos!

Post imported post

Good job!

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaWills012 View Post
    Ashley Furniture is top-selling furniture brand in the world and the number-one retailer of furniture and bedding in the United States.

---------------------
    Ashley Home Store
    Spam??? anyone??