Thread: King County Sheriff says 'I'd have a gun!"

Post imported post

They're cutting law enforcement, prosecutors and the courts, but not the bureaucracy!

Sheriff tells public meetings: "I'd have a gun."

http://www.examiner.com/examiner/x-4525-Seattle-Gun-Rights-Examiner~y2009m5d4-Public-safety-crossroads-in-King-County-may-reflect-statewide-national-problem-on-magnum-scale

If that doesn't work, try this:

http://tinyurl.com/dl2ytd

Campaign Veteran Right Wing Wacko's Avatar

Post imported post

I'm beginning to think I could vote for her!

Post imported post

I think I will contact ACORN and see if they can register me in King County. I will, of course, keep my Pierce County registration.

Post imported post

deanf wrote:
    I think I will contact ACORN and see if they can register me in King County. I will, of course, keep my Pierce County registration.
    Not to mention the remaining counties in WA if you really wanted to. Might cost you some $$ for their pocket though.
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"

State Researcher

Post imported post

amlevin wrote:
    deanf wrote:
    Not to mention the remaining counties in WA if you really wanted to. Might cost you some $$ for their pocket though.
    Not if you are already chummy with the local Commissar, errr community organizer.

Post imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
    amlevin wrote:
    deanf wrote:
    Not if you are already chummy with the local Commissar, errr community organizer.
    That's what I mean about $$. That's how one gets "chummy" with a community organizer. Fill their pockets so one day they can run for President:celebrate
    "If I shoot all the ammo I am carrying I either won't need anymore or more won't help"

"If you refuse to stand up for others now, who will stand up for you when your time comes?"