• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

King County Sheriff says 'I'd have a gun!"

amlevin

imported post

deanf wrote:
I think I will contact ACORN and see if they can register me in King County. I will, of course, keep my Pierce County registration.
Not to mention the remaining counties in WA if you really wanted to. Might cost you some $$ for their pocket though.

sv_libertarian

State Researcher
imported post

amlevin wrote:
deanf wrote:
I think I will contact ACORN and see if they can register me in King County. I will, of course, keep my Pierce County registration.
Not to mention the remaining counties in WA if you really wanted to. Might cost you some $$ for their pocket though.
Not if you are already chummy with the local Commissar, errr community organizer.

amlevin

imported post

sv_libertarian wrote:
amlevin wrote:
deanf wrote:
Not if you are already chummy with the local Commissar, errr community organizer.
That's what I mean about $$. That's how one gets "chummy" with a community organizer. Fill their pockets so one day they can run for President:celebrate