• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

A K I T A the BEST HOME DEFENSE

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

The oldest home defense recorded is the Akita . Whenfriends spend a few days in the guest house they often asked if I had gotten up very early to clean up the dog crap . I told them that Akitas are like cats and also covered it always underthe big tree . An Akita is the most loyal and bravest of all breeds . I learned the hard way that they are outdoor dogs . Kuma tore the door off to get out into the rain . They are escape artist and love to bring home cat & dog tails . They to not bark much and you don't want to be a stranger when we are not home .

What defends your home when your away or asleep ?

Ifmy dogs do not greetme whenI get home TAP & RACK will be ready to find out why .

Dispatcher

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Tyrannosaurus-rex_1.jpg

I call him Rex.

.... Forgive me! I had to do it! I couldn't resist the opportunity! :D

NightOwl

imported post

Mine is a good couple of pounds larger than this guy (about 21lbs), but otherwise they could be twins:
61188078.jpg

On the down side...he's got a personality like Eyore from Winnie the Pooh, which might not be the best attitude for a home defense pet. Ah well, phear mah cat!

AimSmall

imported post

Her name is 'Peaches' 'cause she's all fuzzy. She gives a new meaning to "....just a little ankle biter" With a little Nair, Oil of Olay, braces and sunglasses, she'll be fine!! ;)" Peaches, give Daddy a little kiss!!"

R a Z o R

Banned
imported post

AimSmall wrote:
Her name is 'Peaches' 'cause she's all fuzzy. She gives a new meaning to "....just a little ankle biter" With a little Nair, Oil of Olay, braces and sunglasses, she'll be fine!! ;)" Peaches, give Daddy a little kiss!!"
Get Peaches cataract surgery on the right eye .

TAP & RACK is easier & fasterwith a dog that can see .