• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone have a MOC challenge coin they are willing to sell?

the500kid

imported post

I was a little late on the challenge coin order (something about not knowing about MOC while they were being placed) and was wondering if anyone bought any extras just to boost the order they were willing to part with? If so please PM me. Thanks.

the500kid

imported post

Who said you needed to own it. Gander Mt. is selling standard Remingtion UMC hardball for $59.99 for a box of 50. and virtually no one else has it. Supply and demand....Anyway what about this coin? How much do I need?

EM87

imported post

I'm also looking to buy a coin if anyone has an extra. Venator told me there'd be another order soon but I don't want to wait if I don't have to. Anybody willing to sell me an extra?

SigSauer

imported post

The Rem. UMC 9mm boxes are quantity of 250rds., or should be.
I bought Rem. UMC 9mm rds in MegaPacks 250/$59.99 at Dunhams in Ann Arbor this past monday 04May09.

SigSauer

imported post

Yeah, we're not talking about the same thing.

This is what I got for $59.99 at Dunhams on Monday.
Looks decent enough for the range, I hope.

Oh, I had scraped off the price so that the wife wouldn't catch me blowing cash on ammo. She's not stupid, it's just not screaming "I blew $120 on bullets for my own amusement." now.

the500kid

imported post

Yea, I knew that what you were talking about i've bought those before. I'm acctually surprised that you could find one at that price. They've gone up in recent years too. Like i said its Gander Mt. and i find there over priced on a lot of things anyway. I might have to un boycot Dunhams if there selling the mega packs at that price.

SigSauer

imported post

Ever go to FiringLine at Hix and Webb? They tend to have rounds for decent prices and almost always have in stock. Well, 'cept for last sunday's CPL course, the range ran out and I stood there giving away 9mm rds so that the others in the course could continue with the range instruction (hence the monday restock purchase of 500rds from Dunhams).

the500kid

imported post

[sup]Yea, last 2 times i've been in the fireing line they've had the wipe boared saying they were out of 9mm ammo and good luck getting it.
[/sup]

SigSauer

imported post

Sunday was the first time I saw that sort of thing at FiringLine. Damn, that's bothersome. I may have to look at a 40cal just for the access to ammunition.

I go to a local range out here that requires you to use their reloads. I've done it, never a problem, and they're 100rds/$20.99 Some won't touch a reload, I understand it, but I've done fine with them when required.