• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Anyone have a MOC challenge coin they are willing to sell?

the500kid

imported post

I just took a CPL class today and they said they had a hard time comeing up with rounds in the last week and that $20 is the new cheap for 9mm ammo. Not good news at all as far as i'm concered.

I heared a rumor/ consperisy theory that the Department of Homeland Security ordered 18 million rds of 9mm ammo and since gov orders get priority thats why theres nothing out there. The conspericy beign DHS uses all .40 SW and the current administration doesn't want us to have ammo. It could just be that theres a war going on and a concered public worried that the gov will take its ammo.