• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

OT of OC, Run in with small minded city cop tonight

Nosrac

imported post

I hope you got a clear picture with this video. I'd love to see the cops whole demeanor. Too bad you didn't catch the wack job woman on video too...

amlevin

imported post

triehl27 wrote:
I probablly will put the video up at some point, BUT I am dealing with a complaint to the city coucil and Mayor about this. So far the cop's report varies greatly from what happened. So greatly indeed that the Mayor suggested it be put before review by the city council. That should get a laugh, having your whole city council watch as you make an ass of yourself.

Once this is cleared up and behind , and I post up the video, be patient.
Evidently this town is too small to have an Internal Affairs Department in their PD. If the Cops account doesn't match the video it would certainly be grounds for a department review and maybe even he could then be "free to seek opportunities elsewhere" (that's corporate speak for "he got his ass canned").

rickomatic

imported post

Yea. I've been watching for an update and posting of the video ever since I first read this thread.

Lthrnck

imported post

Well folks don't except the City to act in a timely manner. If they are like my city council here in Englewood Ohio,. I have been working on my complaint and law suit for almost 2 years now.

jbone

imported post

Metalhead47 wrote:
You must be joking. Please say you are joking. That sounds like the script to a bad comedy:banghead:

I'm telling you! that's "DARN FUNNY SUNNY BOY"

Could be a great scrip for a SCIFI "B" Move, or the sequel to Cabin Fever, (Cabin Dog Fever), killer white supremacist dogs ravage and militates a party of Asian tourist's. And of course the famed "B" horror scene of hick COP's back turned getting into cruiser, and suddenly killer dogs attack at the smell of the her fat sweaty ankles. Next scene owner disposes of body in the outhouse sludge.

Don't get me wrong I believe you, it's just DARN FUNNY!

Batousaii

imported post

jbone wrote:
Metalhead47 wrote:
You must be joking. Please say you are joking. That sounds like the script to a bad comedy:banghead:

I'm telling you! that's "DARN FUNNY SUNNY BOY"

Could be a great scrip for a SCIFI "B" Move, or the sequel to Cabin Fever, (Cabin Dog Fever), killer white supremacist dogs ravage and militates a party of Asian tourist's. And of course the famed "B" horror scene of hick COP's back turned getting into cruiser, and suddenly killer dogs attack at the smell of the her fat sweaty ankles. Next scene owner disposes of body in the outhouse sludge.

Don't get me wrong I believe you, it's just DARN FUNNY!

It would have to be a pack of really small 15lbs dogs that swarm like insects ... awsome :p

triehl27

imported post

This incident is still under review, by the city council, there aren't any legal grounds that are worth the money to fight. A formal complaint was filed with no response, I have had the pleasure of getting to show that video at two public city council meetings.

Video is sitting at the lawyers, about a week ago we sent a formal letter regarding the incident to the Mayor with copies to the council, and police chief, waiting to hear back at this point.

Thank god for flat rate prepaid legal.

deanf

imported post

All Washington LE are commissioned by the state. Their commissions delegate exactly the same duties and powers. They all have jurisdiction over each other. Most refuse to exercise it, however.

j2l3

imported post

Typically, when a city/townlaw enforcement agency is investigated, it is done by the sheriff's office. If it's a sheriff's office, then the state patrol would get involved. This is not etched in stone, but that's the order it's usually done.

Aaron1124

imported post

I don't think any law enforcement agency of a different jurisdiction has authority over other law enforcement agencies. I think the proper party to go to would either be the Chief of Police or the City Council when dealing with municipal police departments.