Thread: Got my CHP today

Post imported post

It took less than 30 days to recieve it in the mail:celebrate, not to bad. And Gloucester does not fingerprint! Now I don't to sweat the school zone thing anymore, which is the only reasonI got it, well that and inclement weather like the last 5 days!

Post imported post

congrats!

:celebrate

Post imported post

Pagan wrote:
    It took less than 30 days to recieve it in the mail:celebrate, not to bad. And Gloucester does not fingerprint! Now I don't to sweat the school zone thing anymore, which is the only reasonI got it, well that and inclement weather like the last 5 days!
    Don't forget how it eases purchasing multiple handguns within a 30-day window!

Post imported post

Congratulations
    Yes I carry a Bible and a Gun, your point.
    Vindiciae Contra Tyrannos (meaning: "A defence of liberty against tyrants")
    Benjamin Franklin said, "A government that does not trust it's citizens with guns is a government that should not be trusted."

Post imported post

Congrats!

30 days isn't bad at all!! I'm impressed with VA's permit process. Spotsy told me probably less than two weeks. Took me almost 3 months to get my TN permit!

Post imported post

Congrats from another Coleman Bridge sufferer! You should find Gloucester restaurants are quite OC friendly as well!

Post imported post

Congratulations, Brother Pagan! I actually got my CC before I started OC because I didn't know anything about OC until VERY recently!
    "If I know that I am headed for a fight, I want something larger with more power, preferably crew-served.
    However, like most of us, as I go through my daily life, I carry something a bit more compact, with a lot less power."
    (unknown 'gun~writer')

Remington 1911 R1 (Back to Basics)
    SERPA retention or concealed...

"Those who hammer their guns into plows will plow for those who do not." ~Thomas Jefferson
    (Borrowed from "The Perfect Day" by LTC Dave Grossman)

Moderator / Administrator Grapeshot's Avatar

Post imported post

Times have changed since I last saw Guinea Neck.

Rt.17 was a two lane road after Glouchester Pt. and Geo Ashe's store in Achilles was the P.O., gas station, gen. store and pool room. Doubt more than a mere handful even remember it.

And the Sheriff back then had little tolerance for citizens carrying handguns.

Yata hey
    You will not rise to the occasion; you will fall back on your level of training. Archilochus, 650 BC

Old and treacherous will beat young and skilled every time. Yata hey.

Post imported post

Guinea is still very rural even by Gloucester standards, I have been down here since 1998 and except for the mosqitoes and may flies, which are not too bad,I love it down here.

The people down here are very clannish, and loyal to family and neighbors for the most part, and respect each others privacy for the most part. Always a few busy body's any where you go, but freedom and indepenence are a constant attitude I havenoticedin Guinea Neck.

And the folks down this way, have NO problem putting over zealous LEO's and county employees in their place either; atleast that has been my experience. I may be a "come here" but I certainly feel kinship and loyalty to my neighbors, kinda cool really.