• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

CLARIFICATIONS

BUCKDODGER

Banned
imported post

Very nice TechnoTherepist. I appreciate your wording.
The comments to my intelligence really don't bother me. It just so happens to be my day off, and I'm an odd one... I like the the turmoil. But I like the attempt.
Thank you.

What about the AR15 pistols all the kiddies are buying up?

(Can you answer that one too since your the only one so far who gets what I'm looking for.)

P.S. I don't carry guns kids. Damn you are some fools.

FogRider

imported post

TechnoTherapist wrote:
FogRider wrote:
Oh my God, we've been visited by Gecko45. I feel honored. And a little dirty.

You've got me dying over here brother. I need that laugh. Thanks.

Cy
That 18:01 post just screamed Mall Ninja. "I can personally guarantee that I've saved your life twice if you are older than 30." Hilarious.

TechnoTherapist

imported post

BUCKDODGER wrote:
Very nice TechnoTherepist. I appreciate your wording.
The comments to my intelligence really don't bother me. It just so happens to be my day off, and I'm an odd one... I like the the turmoil. But I like the attempt.
Thank you.

What about the AR15 pistols all the kiddies are buying up?

(Can you answer that one too since your the only one so far who gets what I'm looking for.)

P.S. I don't carry guns kids. Damn you are some fools. Good luck in the remainder of your time here boys. But just in case you would like to learn from me "stupid guy", post this code: 1+2=3 in a reply, and I will give you a very special insight. Not that you would believe me, but some of you must be smarter than your ego is letting shine.

Thank you TechnoTherapist.
Easily, but I figured someone of your level of 'genius' would understand how google works. You see, there's this thing called Google, you can get there by typing in that blank spot at the top of the screen, inputting the letters on the keyboard that spell out Google.com . Then try searching for oh, off the top of my head, a plr-16. If you're looking for Law on the 'ar15 pistol', then go back and read the first freakin' post. I'm tired of holding your hand.

I was hoping to have a battle of wits, but since it seems that firearms are not the only things you are unarmed with, it makes it no fun. Now get off this forum.

Cy

P.S.
I have a visual aid to help in your search, since you're probably not winged off of picture books yet, and the internet has a lot of words. I didn't bother with the lighting, because you're not worth it. Since I not only own it, but just took the pic for you, I guess that makes me one of those 'kids'. So... how's it feel to lose on an internet forum to someone you call a 'kid'?

IMAG0045.jpg

TechnoTherapist

imported post

NavyLT wrote:
TechnoTherapist wrote:
BUCKDODGER wrote: Now get off this forum.

Cy
Hey, now. I've given 24 years of my life to service so that he could freely speak his mind.

In regards to our friendly TROLL, it is better that one thinks you might be an idiot, than to open your mouth and remove all doubt.
You are correct, and I thank you for your service.

TechnoTherapist

imported post

OH, and before I forget, 1.147632+2.674326 = 3.821958

I've GOT to hear what crazy, illiterate, tin foil hat, nonsense you THINK you know.

Cy

KY-RN-G

imported post

NavyLT wrote:
Jenshubby wrote:
All this fun...I think I'll go buy myself an "AR15 pistol" and open carry it in Portland.....loaded!!!
DA DA DA..... BUCKDODGER to the rescue! He'll save you! He's done it at least twice already!

I knew it sounded familiar http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nxuv-En5EU4 .

Dear Melvin (oops BuckDodger),

Because of the way the law appears to read for you state an AR-15 pistol would be considered a SBR and would not be able to be open carried. If you want to get a true handgun that fires a rifle cartridge I would suggest an FN 5.7 or a revolver that fires .30 carbine neither have the "cool" factor but both will get the job done.

As for you other inquires I can only assume you mean the mass of a teaspoon of stardust as weight depends on "g" and that changes. It also depends on the type of star and all of it is best guess as we (meaning the current human race) have been unable to gather material from stars and get it back to this planet we call Earth.

Best of Luck with your travels.

TechnoTherapist

imported post

Wow, someone's been watching a little too much of the new version of "The Day the Earth Stood Still".

Yep, brainless wack job, just as I thought.

Cy

BUCKDODGER

Banned
imported post

TechnoTherapist

I must say, you are definitely some kind of special poser....

First of all, that crappy polymer AR pistol is a joke. And look at where your laser is!!! And it's a low budget laser! Damn boy. You just hittin targets or what? Crappy magazine, and a stupid setup. You trust your life with that? WOW. You are a fool.

How is it getting parts for that $#!+? NO side rails! No EOTech? No compensator? No nothing but the all impresive laser? Your a joke, and anybody with any experience can see that.

YOU POSIN FOR A ROLE IN TANGO & CASH ?

You are really not at all what you wish to be. How are you going to aim that thing in an urban daylight setting? Or in any real-world tac situation? You're a biotch.

And is that a Kimber? Damn boy. It looks like the .22 version! HA! How much was that boy toy? $1000? More? Stupid ass. You must be one ineffective shooter.
Let me guess... You like the way they look?

I CAN TELL BY YOUR POSTED REFERENCES YOU WATCH A LOT OF T.V. AND MOVIES.

Have you ever even been in a tactical shootout situation kid? I bet not. I hope not with that corny setup. Your the type of ass that got the cool looking guns, NO vest, No real experience, NO team, and NO clue as to what the F*** is going on in your own world.

I hope you've enjoyed your life. Stupid ass. WOW.

And as for the little internet comment. WHAT?! F*** GOOGLE. You learn externally. That's why YOU use google and Youtube. I don't google. HA!!! That is really funny in my position. Google. It's for you kids... to catch up. You need to google as much as possible kid. Even then, you personally don't strike me as the type who would learn much. Google. Ha! That's a good one.

But daddy still loves you.

astraflyr

imported post

My turn to dirty his post.....mmmmffff....Idon't remember eating corn. Hmmm.....arrgghh!!! I fell in!!!! Buck! Help! Save me for the third time!!!

Sorry. Couldn't resist giving the alien some of our human potty humor.:celebrate

BUCKDODGER

Banned
imported post

I'm an alien??? What? Like illegal alien, or space alien? What is this guy talking about?...

Jenshubby

imported post

BUCKDODGER wrote:
I'm an alien??? What? Like illegal alien, or space alien? What is this guy talking about?...

HA. WOW. And oh s**t! I just had an apifamy. Thank you soooooo much.

No, your right kid, I'm an alien. I'm a f***king alien. It's true! compared to most, I am the all new, latest and greatest, just arrived in your stores...(drum roll)........ New Mental Alien! :celebrate
Yes ass, I am the alien. Our mental perception of things are so far apart, that we are actually, and get this... alien to each other. Ooh. Deep S**t. Wow. :what:

Now realy, you even believe in the whole alien thing? I never claimed that or hinted in the usual dramatic way those weirdo guys do. I've come across all types, the little Vampire kids, or now the Goth kids. The wanna-be hero's with the awesome gun collection and tactical videos. The ego Jocks born into money systems here, in Europe, and Asia. The Backstabbing friends in high schools that'll do anything for sex or to seem cool. The young drummer who has father instilled discipline and faith in his church, but doesn't pursue his dreams, and becomes a Marine Corp. sniper... yada yada. Aliens? really? Am I that dramatic to yall?

Nope. No aliens here buddy. Just a super hero. No cape.
Just a satellite broadcast from a local rooftop, encrypted at a 1000bit ROC Engine, mirrored over to an Oregon based server, and 'picked up' by a friend who is typing text inputs for an undisclosed location. (Ha, who is probably laughing right about now.)

Be good.

EDIT: - ASp.4p. for xo1ox http://opencarry.mywowbb.com/edit_post.php?id=xxx

Here is his spell check Navy LT. Just a jab at Buck for talkin about me. Oooh don't tell Navy man to much. He's a G.O.! Just kidding. We like G.O.s.
Great, now I feel like I'm involved in this one.
Damn they jumped on your spell check like hungry gods. I mean dogs. I love it.
He is the worst speller in the world though, just for the record. TMI?
This is not helping you get the answer(s) to your questions.

TechnoTherapist

imported post

BUCKDODGER wrote:
TechnoTherapist

I must say, you are definitely some kind of special poser....

First of all, that crappy polymer AR pistol is a joke. And look at where your laser is!!! And it's a low budget laser! Damn boy. You just hittin targets or what? Crappy magazine, and a stupid setup. You trust your life with that? WOW. You are a fool.

How is it getting parts for that $#!+? NO side rails! No EOTech? No compensator? No nothing but the all impresive laser? Your a joke, and anybody with any experience can see that.

YOU POSIN FOR A ROLE IN TANGO & CASH ?

You are really not at all what you wish to be. How are you going to aim that thing in an urban daylight setting? Or in any real-world tac situation? You're a biotch.

And is that a Kimber? Damn boy. It looks like the .22 version! HA! How much was that boy toy? $1000? More? Stupid ass. You must be one ineffective shooter.
Let me guess... You like the way they look?

I CAN TELL BY YOUR POSTED REFERENCES YOU WATCH A LOT OF T.V. AND MOVIES.

Have you ever even been in a tactical shootout situation kid? I bet not. I hope not with that corny setup. Your the type of ass that got the cool looking guns, NO vest, No real experience, NO team, and NO clue as to what the F*** is going on in your own world.

I hope you've enjoyed your life. Stupid ass. WOW.

And as for the little internet comment. WHAT?! F*** GOOGLE. You learn externally. That's why YOU use google and Youtube. I don't google. HA!!! That is really funny in my position. Google. It's for you kids... to catch up. You need to google as much as possible kid. Even then, you personally don't strike me as the type who would learn much. Google. Ha! That's a good one.

But daddy still loves you.
Sweet, you finally came back with some more mindless drivel. Yes, the plr 16 is in fact only used as a target pistol. Anyone who carry's something so large in an urban setting would be almost as dumb as you.

Obviously you do NOT know your firearms, as that's a RIA, not a Kimber. If the roll marks don't give it away, then nothing will. And .22 version? Why? Obviously 'anyone with any experience' can tell the difference, but since you're not that guy, I guess it's wasted on you.

Do I like the way they look? Damn straight, but I also like the way they handle.

I'm actually EXACTLY what I wish to be, someone educated in the real world and not a little piss ant who's using his parents computer to be an internet tough guy. I actually very rarely watch anything on television, and in fact prefer to read and find people like you to brighten my day.

The only 'experience' I'll ever need for the likes of you is simple education. I think we can all see that you're the poser here who has zero respect for anyone or anything, who's pretending to be something he's not. But I'm glad you find posting on the internet fills some childish fantasy you still have.

I have throughly enjoyed my life. I have expensive toys that I don't really need, a woman who loves me, a roof over my head, food in the fridge, a decent car, a pretty cool bike, my bills are paid, and there's still a couple of dollars rubbing a hole in my wallet, so its been pretty damn good.

What about you? Enjoy YOUR life? Still living at home with mommy and daddy because you can't get a real job and are too afraid to move out into the real world?

I DO use Google as often as possible, because I'm constantly learning something. Maybe you should try that, and learn how the real world actually is. It might just teach you how everyone here is laughing at you.

Just to be on the safe side, I called my father to make sure, and in fact, YES, he still loves me. Now hop up out of the computer chair and go ask yours the same question? You shouldn't have to go far as I'm sure he's in the next room. Probably cornholing your mom to see if they can sling out another mouth breather with less I.Q. than a cracked bowling ball.

But hey, I'm sure being 895 years old gives you special powers, so why don't you hop on down to the quicky mart with those powers and pick me up a mt dew. I'd say a pack of smokes, but I doubt you're old enough to buy them.

Cy