• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

M203 Style 37mm Flare Launcher for sale.

Smoothsounds21

imported post

I have a Brand new never mounted 37mm flare launcher that fits an M-4 or CAR style AR-15, could also be shot as is . This I would like to trade for a 100 round AR-15 Beta C-Mag in like new condition and maybe some AR accessories. These are very hard to get now, and soon I'm sure will be impossible to buy for Civilians. Not a firearm so no need for the Government to know you have it. This will shoot tear gas, rubber bullets, bean bags, batons, and all other sorts of less lethal ammo, also you can buy an adapter to shoot 12ga rounds/flares as well. Have pics available. Please let me know. Will sell for $400 cash. Comes with mounting hardware. Call Steve 616-862-9619

Taurus850CIA

imported post

SpringerXDacp wrote:
Ya think it could be retrofitted to a Glock's Pic Rail??? :cool:
Where there's a will, there's a way. Snap it up, Springer. I'm sure you could find a bandolier holster for it, too. Carry it to a Detroit get together. :D

Smoothsounds21

imported post

You could say you are carrying it in case of Emergency, you will shoot a flare into the air to signal for the police. Haha, Isn't that more along the lines of what they want you to do?

malignity

imported post

I'll pass along the good word. This will fit an AR-15, correct? A friend of mine has one, and I'm sure he'd LOVE a 'flare' launcher, considering he's already dumped around $1500 into his rifle already. ;)

Smoothsounds21

imported post

T Vance wrote:
malignity wrote:
considering he's already dumped around $1500 into his rifle already. ;)
Typical AR-15 owner :?
No kidding! I got like $1,200 just into the stripped gun. and about $3,000 into accessories. Sooo many mags, Scopes, This stuff can be expensive, oh and of coarse this launcher.

Speaking of that I have a great link. I just picked up my Mosin Nagant and found this. I have to say after reading this I did kinda feel bad and go clean my AK for the first time. It is all so true.

http://7.62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinHumor.htm

Smoothsounds21

imported post

Ya I love mine too. I just don't care what I shoot through it and never cleaned it until I read that. But I really do lovingly hand load every round for my AR-15, and clean it with really expensive cleaner and the whole list. But my AK is really accurate not like they said on the page.

DrTodd

Michigan Moderator
imported post

Smoothsounds21 wrote:
T Vance wrote:
malignity wrote:
considering he's already dumped around $1500 into his rifle already. ;)
Typical AR-15 owner :?
No kidding! I got like $1,200 just into the stripped gun. and about $3,000 into accessories. Sooo many mags, Scopes, This stuff can be expensive, oh and of coarse this launcher.

Speaking of that I have a great link. I just picked up my Mosin Nagant and found this. I have to say after reading this I did kinda feel bad and go clean my AK for the first time. It is all so true.

http://7.62x54r.net/MosinID/MosinHumor.htm
I bought my current Mosin Nagant for $65.00 (M44) a few years ago. I use it for deer season; it is the best rifle I own (cheapest too). Most days I go out, I take the Mosin. Sure, the big ball of fire when you shoot is "interesting" but, with iron sights I can shoot 4"-5" groups at ABOUT 100 yards, remember, it's a carbine. Ammo is cheap too, I got a box of Brown Bear 203 gr. for 10.95 at the local store. For "plinking", I use the Berdan primed, military ball: bought 1,000 rds 2 years ago for about $95.00. Damn, what a gun!!

I had a one before this one, the thing dropped off my boat and, for under $100, I wasn't going in for it. Just went and got another one.:cool: