• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Looking for blown-out, worthless guns.

Pamiam

imported post

I'm looking for guns/parts which have been blown out. I want to use these as training aids to teach people about firearms and draw more into the "informed" fold.

If you have a worthless, blown out gun/barrel/cylinder, etc. laying around that you think would make a good training aid, I'm interested. Any discipline (pistol, rifle, shotgun).

PM me with a photo link and a blurb about how you think it would be useful as a training aid (the story about how it was rendered useless would be perfect), and your asking price.

Post it here public if you feel comfortable. That would be the ultimate.

Thanks!

KBCraig

imported post

Don't forget, no matter how ruined and useless it might be, "once a gun, always a gun" until it's been destroyed to BATFE standards with multiple torch cuts or mangling.

A junk gun is still a gun. All laws and ATF rules still apply. Interstate transfer is still illegal except through an FFL on the recipient's end.

Pamiam

imported post

KBCraig wrote:
Don't forget, no matter how ruined and useless it might be, "once a gun, always a gun" until it's been destroyed to BATFE standards with multiple torch cuts or mangling.

A junk gun is still a gun. All laws and ATF rules still apply. Interstate transfer is still illegal except through an FFL on the recipient's end.
Thank you for specifying that in this thread.

Receiving on my end is handled, no charge to seller. If transfer/shipping fees via FFL is required at origination, I'll certainly absorb those on a purchased product.

Parts are excepted. If you have a blown cylinder/barrel etc. it can be shipped directly.