• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Add this pharmacy to the Do Patronize List (Ballard)

just_a_car

imported post

That's really neat, good for him for standing up for himself.

And Roy, I'm pretty sure you meant add them to the Pro-Gun Businesses List that's on the DNP List thread... but even though he carries a gun, he may not approve of customers doing so. I see this as just another great indication that people are realizing that the police can't be everywhere and that they're really just a clean-up crew (To LEO's: this is no offense to you or your position, but the amount of criminals caught in the act is likely very low).

DrewGunner

imported post

"This is a list of the individuals who attempted to rob this drug store," he said, looking at the little sign in his front window. "None of them have been successful."

:lol: