• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Richmond OC Breakfast Saturday 5/9/09 9:30 AM

skidmark

Campaign Veteran
imported post

Just listen to the music of the traffic in the city
Linger on the sidewalk where the neon signs are pretty
How can you lose?

The lights are much brighter there
You can forget all your troubles, forget all your cares
So go downtown, things'll be great when you're
Downtown - no finer place, for sure
Downtown - everything's waiting for you

http://www.lyricsmode.com/lyrics/p/petula_clark/downtown.html

We're headed downtown for breakfaston Saturday. 3rd Street Diner is OC-friendly, has anything you could want to eat for breakfast, or not breakfast. Be sure to check out the grilled donut with ice cream (the donut is on the menu, the ice cream is known to insiders).

http://billofare.com/0002u01.htm

What do you call a mimosa with seltzer/club sodainstead of champagne? Just as good!:lol:

Parking may or may not be close - it's all on-street and remember to feed the meters. Watch out for lots nearby that may not be open to your parking there.

stay safe.

skidmark

Grapeshot

Legendary Warrior
imported post

I gotta get me a tag like Skid's so I do not need to feed the monkey meters.

See you there.

Yata hey