Thread: OC at The Old Country Buffet?

Post imported post

Hello all, I have the unfortunate opportunity to take my mother in-law to Old Nasty …er… Country Buffet for mother’s day. I OC everywhere I go but am hesitant with restaurants due to Arizona's alcohol law. Does anyone know if Old Country Buffet serves alcohol or is generally anti OC? (I checked their online menu but no mention of beverages of any sort.) Thanks in advance for any advice

-IYAAYAS

Post imported post

Why not go to The Golden Corral instead? Better food, and I'm pretty sure no booze,
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

they don't serve alchol there. but I don't know if there OC friendly or not

Post imported post

Thanks for the help guys.

Michigander, trust be brother, I would rather eat at McDonalds then Old Country Buffet (or any Buffet for that matter). Unfortunately my wife let her mom pick what restaurant to go to so now we are stuck lol.

Post imported post

I wouldn't go so far as to bash ALL buffets. The Golden Corral's are pretty darn good. A couple bucks more pricey than most others, but also much better. It's one of my favorite places to eat out at.
    Answer every question about open carry in Michigan you ever had with one convenient and free book- http://libertyisforeveryone.com/open-carry-resources/

The complete and utter truth can be challenged from every direction and it will always hold up. Accordingly there are few greater displays of illegitimacy than to attempt to impede free thought and communication.

Post imported post

Just as an update, had no problems at Old Country Buffet last night (Southern and Superstition springs Blvd). Manager seated us and noticed me OC'ing but as per normal in AZ, no one cared.

Anyway, I guess we can add that location to the gun friendly list. Have a good day all.

-IYAAYAS