Thread: My new toys.

Post imported post

Yeah, the little one is pretty common and the larger isn't that hard to find but they're new and they're mine! Now if I could just find some ammo to feed them....

G26 & G20SF

Post imported post

It seems that, due to the massive increase in CC permits, that the trend recently has been in the purchase of subcompacts. Its hard to find a good selection of them anywhere. I almost bought a Glock 27 but had been really wanting a Walther PPS for a while.

Nice guns!

Post imported post

smash29 wrote:
    Now if I could just find some ammo to feed them....

G26 & G20SF

I shoot a lot of 10mm. For me, Georgia Arms Canned Heathas beengood blasting ammo. Moderate price, too.

I have a G20SF on my shopping list. It will be mine. Oh, yes, it will be mine.

Enjoy your new toys.

Post imported post

If they are toys, where are the orange tips on the muzzles?:shock:
    New to OPEN CARRY in California? Click and read this first...

NA MALE SUBJ ON FOOT, LS NB 3 AGO HAD A HOLSTERED HANDGUN ON HIS RIGHT HIP. WAS NOT BRANDISHING THE WEAPON, BUT RP FOUND SUSPICIOUS.
    CL SUBJ IN COMPLIANCE WITH LAW

Support the 2A in California - Shop Amazon for any item and up to 15% of all purchases go back to the Calguns Foundation. Enter through either of the following links
    www.calgunsfoundation.org/amazon
    www.shop42a.com

Post imported post

Visithttp://www.doubletapammo.com/php/cat...f4281a23d524dafor your full-power 10mm loads. Every G20 owner should have at least 2 full boxes of DT 135gr 10mm on hand at all times to make sure they are the noise-making KING at the indoor pistol range! Haha! Great weapons you have chosen there. Enjoy!

-G20

Post imported post

Almost picked up a G20SF myself, but opted for a wheelgun instead being that I already have a semi-auto.

Hope you enjoy them; I think you will.

Post imported post

Yeah, I'll definitely be placing an order with Double Tap this week for my "big boom" needs and I'm also gonna try to get out to Georgia Arms for some range ammo. So far I've only been able to put a box of Atlanta Arms through the G20, that stuff is either very underpowered or I seriously overestimated the recoil I was going to feel from the 10mm...

Post imported post

Nice Guns, now you can cary two at a time :P

Post imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
    Visit¬*http://www.doubletapammo.com/php/cat...f4281a23d524da¬*for your full-power 10mm loads.¬* Every G20 owner should have at least 2 full boxes of DT 135gr 10mm on hand at all times to make sure they are the noise-making KING at the indoor pistol range!¬* Haha!¬* Great weapons you have chosen there. Enjoy!

-G20
    Clearly you've never witnessed someone touch off a S&W .460 or .500, or even something in .45 Super at the range.