• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

My new toys.

smash29

imported post

Yeah, the little one is pretty common and the larger isn't that hard to find but they're new and they're mine! Now if I could just find some ammo to feed them....

G26 & G20SF

richarcm

imported post

It seems that, due to the massive increase in CC permits, that the trend recently has been in the purchase of subcompacts. Its hard to find a good selection of them anywhere. I almost bought a Glock 27 but had been really wanting a Walther PPS for a while.

Nice guns! :)

HankT

State Researcher
imported post

smash29 wrote:
Now if I could just find some ammo to feed them....

G26 & G20SF

I shoot a lot of 10mm. For me, Georgia Arms Canned Heathas beengood blasting ammo. Moderate price, too.

I have a G20SF on my shopping list. It will be mine. Oh, yes, it will be mine.

Enjoy your new toys.

curtiswr

imported post

Almost picked up a G20SF myself, but opted for a wheelgun instead being that I already have a semi-auto.

Hope you enjoy them; I think you will. :D

smash29

imported post

Yeah, I'll definitely be placing an order with Double Tap this week for my "big boom" needs and I'm also gonna try to get out to Georgia Arms for some range ammo. So far I've only been able to put a box of Atlanta Arms through the G20, that stuff is either very underpowered or I seriously overestimated the recoil I was going to feel from the 10mm...

JRagatz

imported post

G20-IWB24/7 wrote:
Visit http://www.doubletapammo.com/php/catalog/index.php?cPath=21_25&osCsid=6b5a2b625c1e50d303f4281a23d524da for your full-power 10mm loads.  Every G20 owner should have at least 2 full boxes of DT 135gr 10mm on hand at all times to make sure they are the noise-making KING at the indoor pistol range!  Haha!  Great weapons you have chosen there. Enjoy!

-G20

Clearly you've never witnessed someone touch off a S&W .460 or .500, or even something in .45 Super at the range.