• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

XDm .40 range test

jwidman

imported post

So I finally took my XDm to the range and it's great! :dude: I fed 250 rnds of 180gr remington UMC FMJ and 32 rnds (2 mags full) of 155gr Federal HST without one missfire. Wish my spare mags had been here because I was reloading every other minute :lol:

SpringerXDacp

imported post

jwidman wrote:
So I finally took my XDm to the range and it's great! :dude: I fed 250 rnds of 180gr remington UMC FMJ and 32 rnds (2 mags full) of 155gr Federal HST without one missfire. Wish my spare mags had been here because I was reloading every other minute :lol:
Congrats on the new XDm. It has become a very popular polymer, especially, since the 20 round "9" came out.

TexasShooter

imported post

20+ 1round capacity is only one plus to this 17 degree performer. It is the best gen inpoly guns.

XDM OWNER

imported post

I have both the .40 and the 9mm XDM's. They both are a true joy to shoot. congrats on your new purchase....sorry pics a little out of focus....need to get a few new ones

IMGP6326.jpg

IMGP6327.jpg

redlegagent

imported post

I have the standard XD-40 and my girlfriend has an XD-9. No XD-M in NYS due to Hicap restrictions however.....the dirty little secret is the .40S&W mag is almost identical to the 9mm mag. They merely crimped them a little more. For those with 9mm, you can take a .40S&W mag and load it with 9mm and it will function. A 10rd .40 mag will hold 15rds of 9mm ammo. ;)