• We are now running on a new, and hopefully much-improved, server. In addition we are also on new forum software. Any move entails a lot of technical details and I suspect we will encounter a few issues as the new server goes live. Please be patient with us. It will be worth it! :) Please help by posting all issues here.
  • The forum will be down for about an hour this weekend for maintenance. I apologize for the inconvenience.
  • If you are having trouble seeing the forum then you may need to clear your browser's DNS cache. Click here for instructions on how to do that
  • Please review the Forum Rules frequently as we are constantly trying to improve the forum for our members and visitors.

Transfer quandry

Evil Ernie

imported post

I'm currently selling off my RC Trucks, and recieved an offer from a guy in Nebraska who wants to trade me a Model 94 for one of my nitro breathing beasts. If he comes into Colorado for the trade, is it still a legal Face to Face or do I need to go thru an FFL01 for a legal transfer? I've done FTF's with other CO residents and I know its all above board. I'm just not sure with out-of-staters.